Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much of a boost in performance...

How much boost in performance would I get if i replaced my gfx card (original gForce 3) with a 9700P/9800p ???
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE performance boost in games:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

good enough for me :-D now just need to finish my case and get a new card :-D now if someone can only answer my question about cooling

Which question was this:confused:

about peltier its in the cooling section its just imma switch to water cooling + peltier combo but i need some help deciding on which stuff (blocks, which peltier, which coldplate) and make sure it all works and how to combat condensation...if i go through with it i'll just take a bunch of photos and put it up in user reviews/how-tos and mayb (ok never will it happen) T.T. can use it

Toolbox; Nvidia will be launching its new Geforce FX5900 Ultra at E3 in nine days, I would wait until then before deciding which card to buy.

Early 5900U specs are, 0.13 chipset, 425/850MHz core/memory, 256bit memory controller, 256mb 2.2ns DDR memory, 28GB/sec real bandwidth, standard cooling, $499.00 USD.

The card should look something like this.

soo much money:snip:

Im happy with my six days old 9700 Pro! It was a quite nice performance boost compared to the 7500. :rolleyes: :D :D

There's the 5900, similar spec to the 5900U, except it has 128mb of memory, it will cost 399.00 USD, which is the same price as the Radeon 9800 Pro.

I really hope the 5900 is good enough to make up for that piece of crap 5800 that Nvidia released Now if only it didnt cost so damn much lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information