Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9500Pro vs. ???

N.P, but truthfully...wait a few weeks and then check your options unless you want it now (anyways I thought u got a 9700P A-I-W) b/c the price of the 9500P might lower and the 9700P would be of the same price (there is a 20% boost in performance between the two) BUT I WARN YOU A HEEDING: ACCORDING TO SOME POST ON THIS FORUM THE 9500P CANNOT OVERCLOCK AND THAT MIGHT CAUSE A PROBLEM
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    ...(anyways I thought u got a 9700P A-I-W)...
    Nope...Not yet...But this new house is quickly draining my bank account ! Light fixtures / gutters / blinds / etc...
    SPAM Special Ops

19 DAYS until the move !:thumb:
    SPAM Special Ops

nice, but i would wait b/c when the 9800P A-i-W comes out you can get a 9700P A-i-W, i mean just wait until the gfx card race cools down (few months) but the 9500P is the nicest budget card, but i mentioned the non-overclockability with it, right?

Of coarse, if I were to buy a 9500Pro instead of a 9700Pro (or AIW9700Pro), I could use the money I saved, to buy a faster CPU...

EDIT
    SPAM Special Ops

Quote Originally Posted by E^vol
    Of coarse, if I were to buy a 9500Pro, I could the money I saved on a faster CPU...
    mayb its my english (prolly is) but this doesn't make too much sense...sorry, but if my parents didnt owe me "one piece of computer hardware" I would save up 150 and buy the 9500P LoL is there someway i can like contact you...like AIM or something?

Quote Originally Posted by tukinnam
    can i interest u in a radeon 8500 64mb LE?

=P
    How much? I just need this card for my system back home, don't really need it now, using a GF4Ti4200... What's your location?

LoL trading section PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by vfoong
    How much? I just need this card for my system back home, don't really need it now, using a GF4Ti4200... What's your location?
    =P didn't know we had a trading section..

i live in LA (louisiana)
    i'll sell it to u for 40$ USD(u pay Shipping&Handling), comes with S-video cable and drivers CD.

still interested?
    my email: tukinnam@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    nice, but i would wait b/c when the 9800P A-i-W comes out you can get a 9700P A-i-W, i mean just wait until the gfx card race cools down (few months) but the 9500P is the nicest budget card, but i mentioned the non-overclockability with it, right?

t00lbox.. u can overclock 9500Pro.. u just need to flash the bios.. takes less than 5 min.. 2 minutes max..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information