Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graphic's card Ram

LOL, getting a bit offtopic huh, i wired a few 10gig/s networks in my CCNA career, and i seen a ramdrive once and would setup one up if i knew how, the only problem with that is ur systems bandwisdth would be ur limitation. ur giganet is slowed to about 175meg/second bue to bit/byte conversion and then its up to the mercy of ur bus to transfer the file on over, but 175meg/s sounds nice huh? ultra320 scsi's in a raid could actualy write/read faster then that

Yes, I know BUS is eventually going to be the bottleneck, so how about a fibre network card with 512 megs of PC100 SD ram, on board!!

The ram could fit in at an angle, and be standard ram we all have lying around, and poof, now you're bottleneck is your fibre switch.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information