Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DirectX9 dude!!!!

Ok about a 600 point difference in 2001SE
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

I have a GF4 MX 420, I downloaded DX9a, and my computer would crash while loading MOHAA, I tried several times. I didn't get it to work, so i restored my pc to when I still had dx8.1.. I'll just wait untill I get a dx9 card..im in no rush

Hello Guys!

I am finally back online. You see I installed some prgrams and newer drivers from my Asus CD and KABOOM!!!!! My whole system crashed when I restarted. I had to delete my entire partition and reinstall the OS! What a pain in the A$$! Not to mention the programs and connestions.

But anyways WatstheDoo needs to pay more attention to things. You can't download DirectX9 unless you have a v-card to support it. GeForce 4 certaintly ain't one of them.

Chaos

Uhhh chaos, i have a gforce three running on DX9 (just updated) it has removed random artifacting, and my screen from shaking, I also get about 600 points more on 3DMark 2001SE

I have never heard of that man! I thought that your v-card had to be DirectX9 compatible. How does that work? Anything special about it?

Chaos

The card or DX9? No its just the original Gforce 3, not even a TI...

The card, i thought it has to be designed for DirectX 9

Nope...read above from beefy

Beefy Guest

It does help to read through a thread before saying something like that. Persian and I pretty much explained how it worked...

"Nope...read above from beefy" ...oh your talking to chaos, hey beefy whats your real 2001SE benchmarks?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information