Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just wondering what...mods are used here

just want to know what mods are used on this site

i have my own site and wanted to get more stuff for it but dont know what mods are good.

I wouldn't bother. All the decent mods (which are listed in the hidden staff forum) haven't been implemented yet.. :roll: No one seems to care around here anymore.
    I've gone way too far and need to move on!

your dam right we don't care.

No smacktards allowed, damnit!
    The site sucks, you don't want anything off of it. :wink:

lol all i want to know is wat the mod that gives more things at the bottem (user and that)

heres my site if u want to know

or sometimes i am on irc lol.... but thats something diffearnt

http://james.elbbit.com/phpBB2

there yea go

The site uses phpBB, but no one but the staff knows what the mods are. And the staff, along with the rest of the veterans, left a while back. In fact, a certain smacktard around here started that revolution, yet continues to stick his face in here...

Maybe he'll answer you, though...

maybe he will, maybe not. :)

When you say stuff down the bottom, what do you mean exactly? The stuff under the username?

The main reason this looks different to phpBB is that it uses a vBulletin based skin (modded by me). Check out the skins by Vereor (and the newer one, but I can't remember who made that). It makes a difference from there.

There are a couple User CP / User info mods that have been applied, but they kicked me out before I could find out which ones they were.
    I've gone way too far and need to move on!

yo, smacktard, can i ask you something, how do you do that? why are your post and your joined date disappear? I saw some weird guy in others place, too. Their joined date is 30 years ago but the founder open the forum site just bout 3 years....kinda funny. Mind if you teach me? If cannot, nevermind.

There's nothing to teach. Either he's a guest (I believe guests can now post at this site), or an administrator/moderator. The admins and mods seem to get to have all that stuff removed if they want. I doubt that he's either, though. He should be banned. :twisted:
    :P

Haha....perhaps, he is admin and pretended as a guest :twisted:
    Yawgmoth, do you familar with phpBB? How to add a ball beside the user, and when the user online, it turned to green color, would you mind telling me? :?:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information