Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

Well recieved!!
    Let me see if I got this correct. Basicly I'm not **** outa luck, I just need to adjust things around. I can very much handle the basic font, as long as I can still have some fancy here and there. I.E.? gifs made from (I use) Paint shop pro. and just place it in the proper place. But I'm thinkin that in order for me to make an animation, I would have to take the long road and littery make one frame at a time, save all, then apply in the animation work shop. Not using the banner thing, since thats how most of this started.

Does my sig have fancy letters to you? It should..Other wiz never mind what I just wrote

Sun shine thank you for your input aswell. Very nicely worded I might add.:thumb: I will try to pay more attention, And I will check out your links..Thanks:cheers:

Yes, we see the image you uploaded. Swank lettering and all - using an image forces it so to speak, because we download the image you upload.
    No font installation is required on our part. The browser is capable of diplaying jpg, bmp ,gif without any further interpretation.

Not practical to do images for all the text on a page, but using that method you can sprinkle in a bit here and there as in the link in my previous post.

(it was overlooked in that link, but if you are going to use images for letters/words be sure to include alt tags - or else it is going to be a real mess for someone who is visually impaired)
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Yes, that can work for me! I can work with this. I'd say ah....?... give me a month, I'll come up with something, watch me :cheers:

Adapt and overcome:thumb:
    Just keep the images small - as in file size, and those with a quick connection might not even notice.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

So take it that thigs have ground to a halt here now? :confused:

I'm here now, but will be gone again tomarrow

Working on new sig again

Is that sig safe:?:
    .........I mean, it isn't going to burn my screen or anything is it:laugh:

Caution____don't look directly at the sig without proper protective gear.

Yah its safe. I was just playing with paintshop pro. Tried out something new.
    Don't think I'm ganna keep it though.
    I have an idea, but first I gatta learn more about paintshop. So many things to learn in it too!!
    It don't look bad does it?

Not sure If I already uploaded this or not, but here is an animation I did -----> the long way<-----

I changed the font Mr.C oh and how are you?
    I hate how these are turning out so choppy

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread Information