Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

That one is far superior compared to the last. Still attractive without hurting anyone:D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

The font or my sig?
    I started this one too, but don't like the color of the letters. I'm just showin them cause I just did them this morning, but still working on the learning proccess.
    -->A LONG TIME it takes<--

See, I don't know why they are comming out so choppy, they don't look like that before I upload them. So hopefully nobody will mind that I am yet trying out something again........If so, I'm ganna marquee this place up!!!!
    Do they both look the same 2 you? All I did was change the name, reuploaded it. Why do you think one is messed up and one isn't?

Twizl, you're using paintshop, right?
    not photoshop?

if paintshop :thumb: (and it's the only one I use as I'm not paying $$$$$$$$$ for photoshop) when you export your image as a jpeg (file -> export -> jpeg optimizer -> format)

choose the progressive option rather than standard - that will help reduce the blockiness when uploading.... (see the picture example they provide) - but the image size is slightly larger

note that also the optimizer compresses the file something fabuluous and still makes it decent enough to view - I have just turned an 18Mb TIFF file (darn 6mp cameras! :rofl: ) to 58kb (standard compression) or 62kb (progressive compression). The quality of the picture at A3 size now isnt great but if you reduce the picture size to say 4cm*6cm eg a web-page small picture size you won't notice the difference. :thumb:

I'm using paint shop pro #7
    I also got it free (one of those 'who ya know' things)
    Yah and that optimizer thing, I just press ok. don't have a clue on that part. As it is, I've only just played with paint, ya know a little here a little there, not knowing what the _uck I was doing, not knowing what all the words meant, this is the very first animation thing I ever did, about 6 mos ago. Now I don't know the size right now, I gatta go, just thought I'd show ya

hey that's really cool! :afro:

Thank you, now wait one min, then check it , but I have to leave till tomarrow., And paint pro I use basicly at the time, to find pics

:confused: ok..... :)

oh wow - cool - you've changed your avatar! :thumb:

Ya, Iwas getting ready to correct the other one, but thought this will do until I fix it. I played in my PSP, and this is what came out of it! Glad it is liked, thankyou

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information