Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

Great job TwizlZone and You sound kinda SEXY too:cheers: :cheers:

Magoo
    I would like to suggest you find an avatar more appropriate to this forum.
    Thanks
    : peace2:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Magoo
    Thanks
    actually, Mr. C, that's an interesting point you bring up there! where are the rules (url or whatever) that determine what is appropriate and what isn't? :confused:

you see, where I am living marijuana (as in Magoo's avatar) is NOT illegal :thumb:, whereas guns and killing people (as in your avatar) IS illegal :thumbs do .

From a personal point of view, given that one thing kills more people than another, I would actually say that your avatar is less appropriate than Maggo's. Just IMHO.;)

but show me the rules, and given that this is the TT home, I will happily agree with the home rules.

Notepad is the way :)

but if you want something quick i'd recommend downloading editplus it's damn good http://www.editplus.com/

:cheers:

you see, where I am living marijuana (as in Magoo's avatar) is NOT illegal
    I'll think i'll move to where you are then :thumb:

that avatar is fine with me ;)

Project Tweakers .. Tweakers IRC .. MSN contact: roswellalien670@hotmail.com .. Google ..

My Rig: Amd 2100+ .:|:. V7+, ASIII .:|:. Shuttle AK35GTR .:|:. 512mb Winbond DDR .:|:. ATI Radeon 8500 64mb .:|:. 2x 40gb Seagate ATA 100 .:|:. LG 40x16x10 .:|:. Liteon 16x DvD .:|:. Intel Pro B and 3com 10/100 nics .:|:. SB live 5.1 DE .:|:. Enermax 710b Windowed .:|:. LG 17" F700b .:|:.

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with that Avatar at all, much less anyone elses. Its not offensive, its a leaf. But the way I see it, an Avitar is what one picks to represent ones selves, It lets others see something in about, (if its your own) weather it may be nice or not etc...so hes a Stoner and/or maybe not. Its like a smilie face that you pick out in a post and/or in a messenger, some are cute, some are silly, some have devels heads. Heck, they probably have naked ones somewhere.

RoSWeLL I'll check it out, beacause I like to try new things, how else are ya ganna find what fits ya. and kick ass sounds good to me.

<font size=3 color= blue face= beachtype>NOTEPAD</font> Rocks, I lnow this, but to see what your doing as your doing it isnt too shabby ya know!!!! Maybe someone should come out with a newer version of that one in paticular. But I'll try that one.

MR C, I'd like to talk to you soon about our interests in Email, spam and pops, I think we have alot to talk about.

:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    Magoo
    Thanks
    : peace2:

Well I am sorry Mr. C that my avatar has offended you so much, but as you know in our country freedom to express our/my opinions are protected under our constitution.:thumb:
    Although I am willing to change it if it is offensive to alot of people. I appreciate this forum far to much to cause waves. :) :) :) As far as anyone else's avatar I feel the same way. Again I am sorry. :cheers: :cheers:

My bad:eek:
    Checked with the Webmaster, and I was definitely out of line with that one.

A thousand pardons:o

There was a similar discussion in the past concerning a related AV, but it turns out that they are only related in my feeble mind.

No, I'm not offended, nor did I wish to offend others. I was just using a mistaken assumption as to what the standard actually was.
    Not a rule now mind you, but a standard - as in a practice adopted through widespread use.

I hereby retract my previous post in it's entirety.

Point taken Sunshine.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Mr. C - funny new avatar! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    Mr. C - funny new avatar! :D

Right on Mr.C :cheers:

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information