Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

umm, let me clarify 1 thing if I may.
    I don't mean to imply that your sig is not appealing --- only that you & I see it differently, as you are using a font which is not installed on my PC.

I still see the "Tweaktown" and "member" and all, just not in the same font.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

tanksI have 1 comment to add at this time.
    You may want to consider using a more familiar font, as in your sig. You are using "beachtype" font, any computer this font is not installed on (such as mine for instance) will simply display a default Windows font.
    In other words your sig looks particularly appealing to you, but I'm not getting that effect - if you see what I mean

Thank you again, I didn't know that. thanks

There is nothing wrong with using any font you desire.
    After all, HTML is an artform that can be used purely to please oneself.

We all still see your sig, unfortunately only a small percentage if any will see it in the manner you desired if you use an obscure or other-than standard font.

Just don't think I am complaining, only trying to help;)
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Oh you are helping, That is why I love it here so much. I am learning so much, I can't even tell ya
    Iam curiouse? what font are you seeing, send a link, or will I just see mine, not what you see?

This is what I see (moving of course), just a standard Windows font.

Not that fuzzy of course, I just like to keep the images small files:D

Well I can see this thread as bein' entertainin'. :D

I always get someone to check my work after sendin' them a screen shot to make sure that they see what I'm seein' plus I only use the standard loaded Windows fonts so ppl always see it right. ;)

I must admit that I drove a few here wild with my experiments in the field though. :laugh:

<marquee behavior=alternate> </marquee>

LOL
    Well, some of us have to learn the hard way - or how else would I remember.

I hope TwizlZone gives us a screenshot so we can see her creativity at its full capacity:geek:

It's when you start going across browsers that it gets hectic.
    I just try to keep things simple and hope for the best.

LMAO way wow, Ya I'd probably blow your minds, Two sometimes three at the same time, I have This place as my home page, on every one, so as **** way too many TWEAKTOWNS goin on :cheers:
    window `1

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Well I can see this thread as bein' entertainin'. :D

I always get someone to check my work after sendin' them a screen shot to make sure that they see what I'm seein' plus I only use the standard loaded Windows fonts so ppl always see it right. ;)

I must admit that I drove a few here wild with my experiments in the field though. :laugh:

<marquee behavior=alternate> </marquee>

Im not sure right now but this could be an example of what we are all saying LOL

LMAO not two browsers, just only two windows hehehehehehehhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhheee eeeeeeeee how fun
    window 2

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information