Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ok, i got it...the ALIENWARE laptop

Quote Originally Posted by MFaction
    I MEAN YOU CAN BUILD A F@#%ING DESKTOP FOR HALF AS MUCH THAT GOES TWICE AS FAST WHAT THE F@#% DO YOU THINK I MEANT
    Then please speak like a normal person, I don't speek geek.. :devil win

No you can't build anything twize as fast as that laptop even though I agree that a faster memory should have been sweet, and I dunno bout you but I sure as hell wouldn't wanna carry the desktop around with a 2 mile long power cable..

Btw I can't figure out whether you are 6 years old or just not as mentaly gifted as the rest of us.. :shrug:

Now can you spell the word jealousy.. :?:

:cheers:

If you could build something twice as fast as that laptop u would be a millionaire tommorow.
    Really......? I could do it for half the pricetag of that laptop.. too...

Dual 2800+'s
    Gig of PC333
    Any of the top 10 Vid cards
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Oh and I didn't see this.... "Hard Drive: 40GB 5400 RPM ATA100"

Oofta, I'd even throw in a 200 GB 7200 rpm 8 MB cache WD!
    And I'd throw in a 19" CRT Flat screen, included with the 1500$ price tag USD.

'Gaming Laptop' - i dunno, its basically an oxymoron. But hey, whatever sells.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

I guess your right but it'll cost ya a bomb and you'd never get all that in a laptop:laugh:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    Really......? I could do it for half the pricetag of that laptop.. too...

Dual 2800+'s
    Gig of PC333
    Any of the top 10 Vid cards
    a Dual CPU machine is not twice the speed of a Single CPU machine. However, your computer will be a lot mroe responsive and generally faster when multi-tasking

Yes, we know Andy, but remember the point of this thread isn't being feasable. Remember, '3,000$ Gaming Laptop' is the thread topic.

Then please speak like a normal person, I don't speek geek..

ok whatever that means.......

Btw I can't figure out whether you are 6 years old or just not as mentaly gifted as the rest of us..
    wow.. calling someone 6 years old.... thats mature:thumb:

Now can you spell the word jealousy..
    Now can you spell the word "*******"???????

:cheers: :cheers:
    -|Soyo Dragon kt400 - XP 1600+ - 1 GB pc2700 - radeon 9700pro- Amstel Light|-

-|Mystery Mobo - celeron 1.2 - 256 whatver sdram - geforce4mx440 - Coors Light|-

:blah: I just asked you a nice friendly question when you started scream at me..

Well I still think you should learn some facts before claiming sutch nonsense as you did above.. :rolleyes2

:rofl:

yea the laptop was expensive, after shipping and tax and everything it ame out to $2800. but i am goin to college and need a laptop to take between classes, thats why i didnt get a desktop. and yes it is a "gaming" laptop, my current desktop has like 1/2 the speed of the laptop and runs q3 fine. i'm sure that laptop will run just about any game out currently, and it will run it real nice too

Nice purchase! Hope it works out well for ya. Remember, do your school work first, then play. That's not what my Gator son has done and he may be coming home after just 2 years. :cry:

Will you be going to a Fla. school?
    :-(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information