Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: speakers

If you have to choose, what would you buy?
    - Creative Inspire 5.1 5300, or
    - Logitech 5.1 Z 640.

Please, write what and first of all why?
    Thanks in advance.

the logitech speakers

why? because I own the Z-340's and love them
    secondly, ...well read some of the reviews :)
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

I dunno about the Creative speakers but I have the Z-640's and theyre awesome :D I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new set of speakers :thumb:

hey , I have the Creative and they rock ... shake the whole house . I do not know what reviews say but , i think of logiteck as crap . Do not know any of their products never used any but my speakers rule i know that . I have no idea of prices but most are good anyway ....:geek:
    Vulcan chicks are hot .......... Cezch chicks are hot ............ my left palm is not

love logitech stuff...i've used there mice, keyboards, speakers, webcams, joysticks...
    I've used very little logitech equipment that i would ever consider crap, and I am very picky about the qaulity of the periphials I use
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeWhoBe
    hey, i think of logiteck as crap . Do not know any of their products never used any but my speakers rule i know that.
    Smart comment.. :rofl:

Best thing the Logitech have over that Creative is the control panel.. I own one of Logitechs two top of the line speakers (400 Watt) and I also own a set of cheaper ones and one thing is for sure, Logitech totally rock!

And keep in mind that I have used Creative speakers to, they are sold now though..

Hey , I said i have never used any products ..... lol : peace:
    Vulcan chicks are hot .......... Cezch chicks are hot ............ my left palm is not

Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeWhoBe
    Hey , I said i have never used any products ..... lol : peace:
    But in that case how can you think of them all as crap if ya haven't tryed any..:?:
    :shrug:

For what its worth, I was in Best Buy last week, and I carefully compared the quality of the Logitech's directly with the Klipsch's. Anyways, the difference in sound quality is astounding. I was seriosuly considering the Z-640's from newegg for 65$ shipped, but I compared them in Best Buy for some time, and then came home and compared with my current PC speakers (home theatre system with full sized speakers (no mini speakers)) and my system blows even the Klipsch's away and I didn't expect THAT !. My home theatre setup cost just over 300$ new, and that includes a full blown Sony reciever with DTS and optical inputs.

Anyways, I was considering the advantages of the Z-640 set mainly just for their small size, and having a PC only speaker set, but my mind is made up.

Go with a good brand of reciever and then buy bookshelf speakers. And don't even start with 'my pc speakers shake the house' because they don't compare to a home theatre system. If you want clarity at high volume, there is one choice.

Note* I tested them at low volume as well, not just really loud.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Wow ,Who'd a thunk speakers would bring this type of response....... ...........Well here is my retort....My speakers do rock my house , and i do not like logiteck ( just cuzz ) ............. and Creative Rocks ...Home theater the real way to go .... Oh ya i spent my money on them so there ...: party ha

Thread Information