Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just ordered this heap, comments?

sure will hehe :D
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    PersianI[/size]]
    The 9000 has a lot of problems, even with the latest Catalyst 3.5s.
    Gee mine's been runnin' faultlessly and blows my GF4 MX440's away. Maybe cause I'm runnin' Win98SE. :confused:

In my mind, the mouse and keyboard + the monitor are the most important parts of a computer. Get the best monitor you can afford but buy the mouse and keyboard you like best no matter the price. C'mon those are the things you actually interact with.

btw, that case seemed kinda expensive, you might have come out better with a cheaper one and bought the power supply seprately, antec makes great power supplies, but their cases always seem overpriced.

kagemusha795[/size]]
    btw, that case seemed kinda expensive, you might have come out better with a cheaper one and bought the power supply seprately, antec makes great power supplies, but their cases always seem overpriced.
    Actually that's a pretty fair price here in Australia and buying the case and PSU separately would cost more but the case has excellent airflow designed into it which can't be said of many other cheaper cases (and some more expensive ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Gee mine's been runnin' faultlessly and blows my GF4 MX440's away. Maybe cause I'm runnin' Win98SE. :confused:
    So what are this cards equal on the Nvidia side? GF3 Ti200..:?:

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker

OMG OMG /me makes love to GF3...
    While GF4MX is a new Lada (Lada=sucky car brand), GF3 is a 2 year old BMW :laugh:

The__tweaker[/size]]

Yep I'm pushin' 3DMark '01SE scores that sit on the edge between GF3 Ti200's and GF4 Ti500's for similar setups. :devil win

thanks for the opinions guys.

but one question remains unanswered: should have i got the 2600+ instead? im planning to run stock speeds for a fair while, maybe oc up to 2.0ghz later on (with a new cooler).

they didnt have the case in stock, so ill be waiting a bit longer for it to arrive.

Morb LAN #5 is on next sat...looking forward to that :p
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information