Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Fans Help

i have a xaser 2 aluminum case. I heard that the fans are not that good....which ones would; u guys reccomend? And, what is a good amount of airflow (32.5?) and is 30 db too loud?

32.5 is better than average for a medium speed fan, 30 db is slightly above average too, but it's quiet enough for most people

good fans depends on what you want...quiet case or cool (temps) case

ball barring fans last longer and sleve fans are quieter

if that is the specs of your current fans, then I'd say you are fine...although there are more silent (and louder too) fans around
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Quote Originally Posted by oboeman2002
    i have a xaser 2 aluminum case. I heard that the fans are not that good....which ones would; u guys reccomend? And, what is a good amount of airflow (32.5?) and is 30 db too loud?
    I would suggest Panaflo fans .
    They push out max air volume with maximum quiet due to their "HYDROFLO" design . :thumb:

The best (most common) three speed/airflo models can be purchased HERE .

Specs for all Panaflo models found HERE

Ask most any person about Panaflo's and they will all agree on just how good they are .

My .02

stereo55
    * i7 920 D0 @ 3.8 - Evga x58 Tri-SLi
    * 2x Samsung 410 slim 250's = RAID0 - Samsung F3 1TB - 18gig Mushkin 1333 - Evga 560 x2-SLi - Corsair 1000HX/CM Cosmos 1010 - Windows 7 Ultimate

* XFi Titanium - Klipsch 4.1's/Altec center channel - Soyo 24" - 42" Samsung B450 Plasma
    * "Random segments of code and ghosts in my machine"
    Heatware

Thread Information