Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Need a new video card, the ol' Radeon 7500 isnt good enough

....but i'm on a tight budget. I've got a nitro truck which is eating up alot of money (need to rebuild engine soon, thats at least 90 bucks ) and i do hope to buy and build a nice car (third generation camaro :-D) next summer/fall, i dont have a job, so i'm trying to find something good....something conciderably better than this POS 7500. I dont care if its used or new...if used, preferably not overclocked at all.
    I'm looking to spend between 65 and 100 dollars for it...more toward the lower side lol.
    What cards are there out there that will give me good graphics? I dont play many super-intense games (usually counter strike, half life, need for speed porsche unleashed, nascar 2003, stuff like that), i'd like 128mb but 64 will do.....i just dont like playing the games and having them be all....how do i say it.....not-smooth and stuff.....Any recomendations are appreciated,

You'll likely find a 64MB GF4 Ti4200 in that price range.

Yeah, that or a Radeon 8500/9000 Pro. All would fit the bill.

someone please kick me between the legs really hard....i deserve it.....

i origionally had an epox 8k3AE motherboard, samsugng ram, and an 8500LE, but had to RMA them all and newegg just refunded my money, so i decided that for like 20 bucks less i could get the 7500 and the dragon motherboard and stuff because i didnt think there would be much of a difference.......lets just say i have been regreting it ever since lol

Looks like i need to get a job

The 7500=original Radeon. Not bad, but the DX8 wasn't all there if I recall.

Thread Information