Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which 19" CRT?

Quote Originally Posted by Scooder
    I'm using the E90f+SB... it's working just fine, nothing bad that I can think of.
    The thing is a beauty i have the P95f+...which is very nice as well...someone told me once that sony uses Viewsonic's tube with flat screens or vice versa not sure if its true...just felt like throwing it out there.
    - Damien

newegg has the 955DF for 205 shipped...
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    newegg has the 955DF for 205 shipped...
    Cheapest one I see if $209 and its the white one. I'm going to get the 955DF but I'm getting the black model.

Yea, they've been going up... three weeks ago the black one was only $183 shipped!
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    Yea, they've been going up... three weeks ago the black one was only 3 shipped!
    I don't see the black one listed now at Newegg. Am I missing it or are they just out of stock maybe? It'll be another month before I order it, so hopefully they'll be back in stock by then. All of the user reviews I've read between the Viewsonincs and Samsungs seem as though the Samsung is a better monitor. Like 50% of the reviews on the Viewsonics said that some of the displays are fuzzy and have geometry problems. With the kind of luck I have I don't want to take the chance. I couldn't find any negative reviews on the Samsung and the price looks good. Also .20 pitch isn't too shabby.

Wow now it's up to 210 shipped... still a good deal

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...ion=24-001-119

And its silver and black scheme...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information