Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Good DVD burner!

Hey guys!

I got $300 allocated to purchasing a DVD burner thanx to my dad's craving for movies. :cheers:

So my question to you is, which one should I buy?

Quality, speed, and the type of formats it burns are all important. But I was wondering if theay make good single format DVD drives or should I just get a dual-format one.

btw, i don't know much about DVD formats but my dad and want one that will record most kinds of DVDs and than be able to play them on our home DVD player.

Also what is the best software to use for burning DVDs?

OK thanx a lot. If there is anything you more you need to know, just tell me.

Chaos rUeLs, dude!:devil:

There are so many brands of DVD burner come out in the merket, also different price too, as nowaday most of the DVD burner drop a price alot, it is really depend what kind of the DVD mdeia you going to use, I prefer use DVD +R or +RW instead of DVD -R or -RW. cos I like to burn in high speed :laugh: for the brands it really depend on you, if you looking the cheap and quilty one, I suggest you can go and buy the Nu tek drive. it is 8x DVD +R speed of burning, which only take you around 8 minutes to burn a DVD This is only my suggestion, NERO burning is a best software to burn DVD movies.hope it helps.

Beefy Guest

Different people will say different things about the two media types, but CD Media World actually did a comparison test, and the - format just beat out the + format in compatibility... Not that that matters. Personally, I'd just go for a dual media drive, along the lines of the Pioneer A06 or something similar. I don't think it matters too much which drive you get, as I'm yet to hear bad things about any of the DVD burners out there.

Thread Information