Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Repair tool

I am looking for a way to fix my computer, can someone recomend the correct tool? I have been told that I should get Handy Allpurpose Multi Matic Electronic Repair tool (H.A.M.M.E.R) from myhardware store,

but I think my problems might be a little advanced for that, so it was recomended that I get a Sychronous Linear Electronic Distribution of G-force Energy Handy Allpurpose MultiMatic Electronic Repair tool(S.L.E.D.G.E.H.A.M.M.E.R).
    Can anyone tell which brand I should get? Stanley? Arrow? which or what should I get, I mean there are so many options to choose from.

The problem with his system is that it crunches SETI WUs way too fast. it needs to be slower. :laugh:
    Maybe you should read the post again and see if you can pick up on the sarcasm. :rolleyes2

Oh drat, someone deleted their post.

*walks away, acting like nothing happened*:laugh: :laugh:

Get the Toledo brand and both as there's always goin' to be a small job that will pop-up that will suit the first but not the 2nd though that will always be handy as well for the larger jobs (a man can never have too many tools ya know). :devil win

I have a H.A.R.T. brand H.A.M.M.E.R., I believe it stands for Harddrive Actuator Repair Tool. But I cant be to sure. The 32oz. of USA steel with a waffle face does do a number on the Harddrives. I believe I need more training because I have not been able to get the drives to work after a repair session.

Have ya tried one of those Simplex D.I.S.H.W.A.S.H.E.R's (deep immersion serial harddrive washer w/ actuator scrubbing head and electronic repairer) as it just maybe a little dirt in there. :?:

What brand of S.O.A.P. (SCSI Optical Actuator Protection) should I use?

Ya could try O.M.O. (Offensive Materials Obliterator).

Or ya could try M.A.X.P.A.Y.N.E (Make All X P Apps Yeald New Enjoyment) By O.U.C.H.E.E (Only Uzi's Can Help Eradicate Error's)
    Works fine if you have a couple thousand rounds of 9mm 193 grain steel jacket hollow points on hand. :rofl:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information