Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 9800xt videocard by ait. (and building of new rig)

well in the next few months i am geting a job to help my dad roof.(hes a part time roofer as hes working is the offce now making the big money)

i will be making about 200 a week and my friends helping so thats almost 1000 in a month.

if ati does have any new videocards comeing out i am going to be geting 2 9800xt ...i am makeing to computers and thats the video cards i am goina have. i found a store that sells the 256mb 9800xt's for only 620$ canadain.

so in about 5 months i will have 2 new computers. one for me and one for my friend.

i will infourm you all of the progess and i will be making a new post in some other fourm for all of it.

feel free to pm me or send me emails to my msn email box.

i need some ideas still on the case and mobo. thxs and wish me good luck

This is the forum that ya should've posted in but ya left out one big detail b4 we can answer about a mobo and that's what CPU ya plan to use? :rolleyes2

Any UNEEC clone case (Antec, Chieftec, Enermax, etc, etc,....) should work well.

i been looking at the p4 2.8ghz cpu. it looks good for a cheep price

Thread Information