Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what vid card should i get?

new here. what vid card should i get with a 200 budget? ty for comments

Can't go wrong with a Radeon 9600 Pro or XT. Best budget card out there right now. It performs exceptionally well for the price.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

200 in which country? it does make a difference.

Also, what do you intenend to do with it? so sense spending more money that you have to. But for general gaming I'd recomend ATi's 9600 XT, which can be found for a little bit under $200 [US].
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

ap716: Knowledge of your general location and system specs would allow us the opportunity to offer you far more informed advice.

havent built my comp yet ,but its gonna have p4 2.6c 800fsb, asus p4c800e deluxe, maxtor 200gb hd ata133, no ram yet not sure what to buy thats it...
    yeh i live in us

o yeah its mostly gonna be for gaming ty for replies. ya know any site that sell cheap hightech vid cards?

www.newegg.com for great prices on about everything, I'd get the 9600XT as already suggested

YEAH I KNOW BOUT NEWEGG YA KNOW SITE THAT GIVE LIKE WAREHOUSE DEALS?:D TY FOR REPLY

Quote Originally Posted by ap716
    YEAH I KNOW BOUT NEWEGG YA KNOW SITE THAT GIVE LIKE WAREHOUSE DEALS?:D TY FOR REPLY
    No need to SHOUT! ;) But otherwise no, sites like that are hard to come by, Newegg has great deals in the refurbished section from time to time though

o didnt mean to put the keys in cap lock to lazy to take it off. sorry bout that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information