Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: new cooling pieces, looking for a good retailer

hey guys, im looking to buy these new parts:

Thermaltake Silent Boost (to replace stock HSF)
    2x Antec 80mm Fans (just standard, not thermal controlled ones)
    Thermaltake Crystal Orb (to replace standard r9000 hsf)

i cant find a half-decent Victorian, Australian supplier :( ive had a look at the list of Australian Retails in the sticky thread, the victorian ones dont have all 3 parts.

anyone know of any other retails in Victoria, that are half-decent?

thanks. :cheers:
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

Beefy Guest

www.pccasegear.com.au has the thermaltake fans you're after. Didn't have the Antec fan, but there's plenty of variety there for standard 80mm fans. Surely you don't have to have Antec fans, do you?

no i dont, but i hear they are probably the best right?

im after 34cfm ones, that are pretty quiet...what other brands would u suggest from their list?
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

Beefy Guest

I'm no expert on fans, but I've used Panaflo and Sunon fans, and haven't really had any problems... someone else can probably say if there's any outstanding fans there, but seriously, there's not going to be a lot of difference.

thanks for the help, i went with some Panaflow 80mm's. (1900RPM, 24cfm, 21db)

I have just purchased a new Thermaltake Lanfire case after checking out some of these retailers listed on the Thermaltake website. http://www.thermaltake.com/where/australia/anz.htm

Might be worth having a look before buying. Managed to get some pretty good discount after calling a few.
    :D

thanks anyway but i already ordered from PC Case Gear. They re-opened from the Christmas break on Monday 12th, still awaiting their call to say they have shipped the order out...:confused: :(

Thread Information