Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Barton vs T-Bred (no OC)

OK, I'm a newbie... What would you guys suggest, between a xp2600 barton or a xp2600 T-bred if I'm not going to OC.

Also, if not OC'd would I be better off getting pc3200 or would pc2700 be just as good.

Thanks

In the future do not post your question twice. It only congests the forum and confuses the situation.

At that price range, I would go for whatever is cheapest, and if they are close I would lean towards the Barton.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

thanks, what about the memory... if my FSB is 333 is there any advantage to getting the pc3200 over the pc2700

Quote Originally Posted by aserpico73
    thanks, what about the memory... if my FSB is 333 is there any advantage to getting the pc3200 over the pc2700
    not if you don't plan to overclock, ppl only do that who plan to significantly oc their CPUs

as for the other thread, it's been taken care of :devil:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Thread Information