Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Cooler Master ATC-201B-BXT Aluminum Tower Computer PC Case

Hi Guys,

Iíve been looking around for a new case, and I have my heart set on getting the Cooler Master ATC-201B-BXT. But no sooner had I made my decision, the dam case was said to be discontinued. Iíve seen a couple of places in the US that sell them, but because I live in the UK, I have to pay a pretty hefty fee on delivery. Plus I could end up paying admin fee's too. Which would roughly the half the price of the product.

This is the only place I found you could buy it, but Iím not sure how much I could end up paying for it

http://www.sundialmicro.com/cgi-bin/...tc201bbxt.html

Ideally I would like to find somewhere I won't have to pay so much for the case delivery.

My alternative is to get the Coolermaster Praetorian PAC-T01-EK, itís another nice black case by Coolermaster, but it doesn't have a window. Plus Iím not sure if it has the same mirror black paint job as the Cooler Master ATC-201B-BXT. I have included a picture of Cooler Master ATC-201B-BXT, so that you know what case Iím on about.

Anyways Iíll leave it at that

Hope you can help me guys

Slice

i looked around for you and i couldnt find either of those cases for under 160, newegg sells the atc for 162 and the tac for 152...why do you want that case. get a cheaper one that looks the same. il try and look more, but your prob not gonna get it under 150
    Lostprophets-

I've heard all your whining
    All this talk behind my back
    The time is coming
    The time is now for our attack
    A new sun rising
    A new one in your world of black
    Don't try to stop this
    You will break like glass

Thread Information