Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About to purchase a gaming rig, need some advice

ya, i think the word is out now.

Bleh, I even have a whole thread on it. But new users aren't likely to read that stuff.

ya, how many new users do we get a day on this forum?

Quite a few. There have probably been many more users that have joined since I joined than I have posts. I haven't even been here for a year. That's going to be an average of well over five a day.

that's pretty cool. how many of them actually stay here and participate in the forum.

Probably less than 1%. I know I am one of few that has done that since I joined. If you really want to stay and help out and crap, you should know that most of the educated users are gone. Me and a few others still post, but most of us post more at another site. I won't go into details, but I'll give you a link to it (or you can look around for it, I've dropped it in posts here and there) when the site comes back up (currently having some host issues). This site is basically dead except for the occasional user asking for help with some problem.

Quote Originally Posted by joshuajames
    that's pretty cool. how many of them actually stay here and participate in the forum.
    Not very many. maybe 1 or 2 every few weeks. Alot of the regulars left here a month or so ago over a big controversey.

what was the big controversy thing over. also, what is the site your are reffering to yawg. i don't know much about computers and i need good people like yourselves to learn from. so if you say a lot of the higher authorities left to this other site, i would appreciate it if you would drop me the link.
    thanks,

josh

ok, thanks. any idea when it will be back up and running?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information