Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Has anyone bought parts from www.computergate.com??

Default Has anyone bought parts from www.computergate.com??

I was just looking around and I found this website Computergate . I was just wondering if anyone had any problems buying from them. They have no problem with international shipping for stuff over $500 USD and that's a BIG PLUS for me because I live in the Caribbean. If there is anywhere else you all can suggest let me know ASAP.

Thanx in advance

Default Re: Has anyone bought parts from www.computergate.com??

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2015.html

Looks iffy to me, but you'll have to make the final decision yourself.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

how many of you buy from Newegg.com? My problem is that I ship to a skybox but my billing address and my skybox address are different. I have the skybox address as an alternative address, but it has been my experience in the past, if my billing address doesn't match my shipping address, I can not purchase from that site. I can't afford my bills to be sent to my skybox because I am charged for everything that is sent to that address by the skybox company. Any suggestions?

I buy from them all the time, but I live in the US so it isn't ever an issue. I don't know about any who ship internatinally, so I'm not gonna be of much help in that area, sorry.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

well i just went searching for answers. all i need to do is verify that the i have an alternate address and they would sort out things with the credit card company. However I would still like to know if anyone ever had problems with them and what to be wary of.

I've never had a problem with Newegg, however, like Darth, I live in the US. I'm not saying they've never screwed something up, but the few times I've had a question, they've been very responsive and very helpful.

Thread Information