Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Gost in the shell II

Default Gost in the shell II

Hi all

<o:p></o:p>I have a quick question.

<o:p></o:p>I am from <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">South Africa</st1:country-region></st1:place> and I am interested in buying dvds online. There is this site here they are selling, Gost in the shell 2.<o:p> </o:p> My question is this, is this an original dvd or a rip off? I donít like these cheap rip off movies cause you donít get the quality sound and picture. If I am to buy it and ship it here and it is a rip off, there would be nothing I could do.

If any1 can help, please let me know. <o:p>

</o:p>Thanks
    Rusty

Default Re: Ghost in the Shell II

I actually took a look at an individual movie and it took me directly to E-Bay. That would mean that whatever you buy, you'll be buying it under their rules. Just make sure you look in the description of the DVD you get and are satisfied with what you see there. The DVD I viewed was "Ghost in the Shell the Movie 2: INNOCENCE". It was labeled brand new and shrink wrapped which should be fine.

I don't regularly shop on E-Bay so I couldn't tell you how good their system works for returns or dealing with falsely advertised items, especially not outside the US. Maybe someone else on the boards could give you personal experience there. You could also go directly to E-Bay's site and read their rules yourself. I have a couple friends who deal with E-Bay fairly regularly and they usually get what they were shopping for so you should be ok.

Default Re: Gost in the shell II

I've heard that Amazon.com ships internationally, so you might check them out to ensure you get a valid copy.

Thread Information