Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Check out the system I built for someone for under $650 US.

Default Check out the system I built for someone for under $650 US.

Specs:
    P4 2.4 GHz
    Biostar Motherboard
    ATI Radeon 9500 video card
    160 GB harddrive
    512 mb Ram PC 2700
    TDK 8X DVD burner
    17 in CRT monitor

The mainboard, CPU, harddrive, and video card were my own and I ordered everthing else including the case with PSU, speakers, monitor, ect from Newegg and for the same price I got for my 4 used parts, I have 3 new parts on order from Newegg for myself. P4 3.0 GHz CPU, LGA mainboard, CHAINTECH 6800 GT PCI-express video card (refurbished) to fill my old case. I think its an O.K. upgrade to break even since I have an extra 200 GB harddrive to stick in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Check out the system I built for someone for under 0 US.-jpg 
    Last edited by Spongebob; 12-12-2004 at 01:25 PM.

Default Re: Check out the system I built for someone for under $650 US.

Got to hand it to you, thats a nice lookin setup.

You did pretty good with the price tag on that one, good job

If I may ask, Who makes that case, ans how muchey?
    My Current Rigs:
    Antec P180, OCZ Powerstream 520W, DFI nF4 SLI-DR Expert, AMD X2 4400 w/XP120(2.6GHz@1.45v), 2x1GB OCZ Platnium PC3200, BFG 7900GT@592/800(1.6), WD 250GB SATA, Maxtor 120GB IDE, LG DVD/CD Combo(black), Sony DRU-810 DL DVD Burner(black)
    3DMark01:25379, 3DMark03:19746
    3DMark05:9294, 3DMark06:5340

Raidmax Cobra, Fortron PN-400W, ASUS A8N-E(nF4 Ultra), X2 3800 w/AMD heatpipe cooler, 2x 512MB Crucial Balistix, ATI X300, WD 250GB IDE, Samsung 16x DVD/RW

Quote Originally Posted by Amd_Lover2004
    Got to hand it to you, thats a nice lookin setup.

You did pretty good with the price tag on that one, good job

If I may ask, Who makes that case, ans how muchey?

Thanks, and A-top technoligy inc. makes that case, seen the case from someones post on this board. It was $58 when I ordered but the 450 watt PSU is very light, it would never due if I was to get a case like that for myself. Lots of space for components and it was fairly easy to hide wires in it though.
    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...105-115&depa=0

This mouse was pretty cool for $10 plus shipping. Has a fan in it that blows out air and lights up in dark. I've never seen one quite like it before.
    http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduc...143-001&depa=0

The same company that makes that mouse also makes console controllers and I nevewr liked the air blowing on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolDrew
    The same company that makes that mouse also makes console controllers and I nevewr liked the air blowing on your hands.
    Yep, I think we have a dance pad for the X-box made by them if I remember right. It actually worked the best out of 3 different ones we tried. Ofcourse one was made by Madcatz and I have yet to see something that holds up to normal wear and tear or even works as good as 1st party stuff from them yet.

The very mild blowing from the mouse isn't really that annoying but I agree that an option to shut it off should be included with any device of this type. I'm pretty sure it can't be shut off and its probably just one more thing that can and will go wrong with a mouse in time.:( . But I think it'll still impress the casual user. Got it simply becuase it matched the color of the system, Black and silver.
    Last edited by Spongebob; 12-11-2004 at 12:13 PM.

I had a Nyko Airflow mouse and though you cannot turn the air off, when its on low its not noticeable in m opinion .

Thread Information