Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Which one of these two monitors should I get?

Default Which one of these two monitors should I get?

I was going to get an NEC 19" but after looking at this and reading the reviews I am going to get this. I found another one that is 20.00 more but I don't know what the difference is between them.

Was going to order this but prefer all white..
    http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduc...factory=BROWSE

This one is all white but if the only difference is color I am not paying 20.00 more for the paint job.
    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...001-169&depa=0

Which one of these two is better and why? I can't see the difference.

I am looking to get one for multimeda and design content, animation, web design and the like.

Default Re: Which one of these two monitors should I get?

According to the technical specifications, there is no difference. It would appear that the choice depends on your color preference.

Yes, color specifications can mean a difference in price and white seems to be the expensive choice of late. I am getting an NEC 17" LCD for a forensics box I'm building at work and ran into the same thing. I opted for the black since it was a little cheaper than the white finish.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

After reading user reviews for that monitor I opted to NOT purchase it. I am now sure what monitor to get now. I want an excellent 19" crt for video and extensive graphic design work. Can't be crap or have moires, dead spots or funky things going on at the corners or outer part of the screen.

I maximize the screen to use up 100% of the viewable area so the crt needs to be really excellent at the outer sides of the screen. I am on a budget between 100.00 and 200.0 usd maximum. Is there any great 19" monitors for this price range?

Thanks

Thread Information