Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Build me the best computer possible with no budget

Default Re: Build me the best computer possible with no budget

i do need ur advice, just not on the thing that u or maybe even i may specify. im sorry aboot that, but i reasearched it very, very thoughly, and saw that this was wat i wanted.

ur knowlege is still welcome in providing advice. and wat is "beefysworld.com"? wat do u do there

thx 4 all of the input so far. but if u see this, could u tell me if i should get GeForce grphix card, or ASUS. so far im settled on ASUS, but by all means, prove me wrong.

ps. i didn't think there was a difference between those motherboards. i am pretty crappy when it comes to computers

byz

That board might have been great to get a while ago... Somewhere around a year, IIRC. The difference now is huge. Nforce 3 is AGP while nForce is PCI-E, overclocks better, has more features, and is just better all around. The nForce 4 DFI board is what you want.

beefysworld.com is comprised primarily of former TweakTown regulars. It's similar to this forum, except much less formal in many ways. It also has a greater knowledge base in its members, more importantly. You might have some trouble getting help on certain types of things here that they can help you with.

ASUS doesn't manufacturer GPUs. They do sell video cards, but they are GeForce cards. I would, however, suggest a different brand of them. Asus doesn't really make the best video cards (I'm not trying to imply they make bad ones, either, though), and you'll probably be able to get the same card but with a better package and better cooling for the same price for a different company. Regardless of all that, the only thing that's really all that important in this area is that you get a PCI-Express GeForce 6800 Ultra. You probably won't be unhappy regardless of which brand.

how about this 4 a graphics card:

ASUS V9999ULTRA DELUX FX6800 Ultra AGP8X/TV-Out/2xDVI/WebCam
    GeForce 6800 Ultra / 256MB 256-bit DDR3 / TV-out / Dual DVI-I / Twin View / Game Bundle / Free WebCam

if u think of anything better, plz tell. i got this from a website called www.staticice.com

they r pretty good at finding crap from all ova da net. i am mainly using them

Looks fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information