Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: UK Buying Question

Default UK Buying Question

Hi

I hope some of you can help me out.
    As a bonus I have been given 1000 of PCWORLD vouchers ( www.pcworld.co.uk) and while I would never normally darken their door I have the 1000 and need a new PC.

Im looking for a bit of an all rounder I guess, I like to create and edit video from master dvds I have made which my current pc does but is struggling slightly so Id like something that can handle that easily.
    I will need a dual layer dvd burner
    a 19" tft if poss.
    As big a hard disc as I can have , if not two for my downloads and videos
    A decent-ish graphics card would be nice for the odd game I may wish to play.

Anything else would be a cool bonus.

So people heres my problem, can anyone check out the website and suggest what I should go for? or should I not bother and just get my wallet out and buy a Dell as I had planned to before this unforseen bonus?

your help is much apreciated

Cheers

Chris

Default Re: UK Buying Question

oh one little thing to add, Id like the video card to be able to take dual monitors, something Ive never used but I think would be very usefull to me.

And if price is an issue with the best pc on the site drop the monitor and just think about the base station. I can allways go elsewhere and get my tfts.

Cheers

Thread Information