Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: looking @ 3 laptops.....plz help!

Default looking @ 3 laptops.....plz help!

my bro just started school & really needs a laptop....wanna get him something that will last long...light weight...& durable....will be using it 4 mostly school work & I guess during his spare time 2 watch some movies, listen 2 music & surf the web.....I don't really know much about laptops but found 3 that I think might be just right....

1.) GATEWAY 6018GZ Intel Celeron "M" Processor 360 1.4GHz @ $799.99CAN
    (futureshop.ca)

2.) TOSHIBA SATELLITE M40X (PSM 4XC-RH400E) @ $984.99CAN (PC CANADA)

3.) ASUS Z91N Intel Pentium "M" 1.5GHz @ $849.99CAN (CanadaSys)

I was thinking of going with the ASUS Z91N b/c of what its loaded with.....upgradable....weight....battery life....& its stylish look.....but if u disagree with the choice/choices that I've made plz do tell me y & what u would recommend...willing 2 spend no more than $1000CAN....but if u see otherwise that I should spend more then plz explain also.....thanks!

another thing.....is 256mb of ram on a laptop 2 little??......upgrade to 1gb maybe??......thanks again....

Default Re: looking @ 3 laptops.....plz help!

I'd actually recommend Dell here, but of those three the ASUS is probably the best for the price. I haven't looked at the detailed specs of any of them, though, so that could be way off.

Talking Re: looking @ 3 laptops.....plz help!

sup yawgmoth.....just went 2 check out the asus z91n I told u about......really f'n nice notebook man.....& really worth the price 4 it with all the stuff it comes with.......can't even get a good deal with any other notebook like this 1.....gonna pick it up 2morrow with my bro......thanks 4 the recommendation though.....peace!

Thread Information