Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ordering Custom built vs building your own...

Default Re: Ordering Custom built vs building your own...

Actaully that is a mess. Other companies north falcon, alienware, voodoo, and others i missed, they hide there wires, so the only thing you see are the connectors.

Oh really? I can't see how they do that...how can you only see the connectors? What do they possibly do with all the wiring?

I just assumed when people said mess it meant all the individiual wires were just all over the place, and in mid view, in front of the cpu etc. These seem to be bunched together & have ties all over the wiring holding it together and its out of they way of the CPU/Mobo & memory & PCI slots etc...it's also not blocking air flow from any any of the fans in any way.

Do you have any pictures of a wired system like you are talking about? I'd be interested to see. For the record though those other companies also charge twice as much for the same system. Cybperower did offer a "pro-wiring" serives for $19 extra, which i tried to jump on but I was too late, they already had it built when I discovered it.

I coudn't find a good example, but didn't try hard so here.
    Attached Images Attached Images Ordering Custom built vs building your own...-alienware-jpg 

Wow, no doubt thats really clean looking, and I know from a technical standpoint thats obviously a much more precise wiring job. However, I actually kinda like the overall looks of mine better. Alot more colorful and lively. When I look into a computer I expect to see some wires...to me thats just part of the charm of looking into one through the plexiglass. To each their own I guess.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information