Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is everglide mousepad good for optical mouse?

hi,
    i just recently purchase a logitech dual optical mouse. i am now looking to buy a quality mouse pad. i've been looking at everglides attack and giganta pads. are these good for optical mouses? or is there another one that someone can recommend? thanks in advance.

I hear that the Ratpadz are a lot bigger and better...not to mention they are cheap..I don't know about the everglides though

more info here http://ratpadz.com/f/index.html

Since I got my optical mouse (several months ago) I find myself no longer confined by the dimensions of a mousepad.
    I just run it around on the desktop with no skips, glitches or bugs whatsoever.

Man, now that I've tried optical, I don't ever want to go back to one of those mechanical contraptions. I got spoiled real quick!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I'm with Mr.C on this one for the exact same reason though anyone with a glass or highly reflective surface would need something to use one on. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Excellent point there about reflective surfaces Wiggo:thumb:
    I now remember why they still sell mouse pads:geek:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Mr. C, I have an MS explorer (the new version) On its way.... I was going to get a ratpad but now I think I will wait to see how well it does just on my dekstop.....

I have a woodgrain desktop and was worried about the texture...I guess I will see when it gets here

Yeah, give it a whirl and see what happens. Just might turn out fine, and if not, you know how to fix it.
    Hopefully you'll have the pleasure of unrestricted mousing. I remember the aggravation of going off the edge of the mousepad from time to time, hopefully those days will be gone for you too.

ha! I guess that means I have to keep my desk clean...

hehe...only if you could see it right now...

Clean desk??
    Now there's a concept I'd bet my wife would like to see put into practice:laugh:

ha! I can see it now....Now Dad, you have to clean your desk before you can compute!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information