Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: rankings

I was wondering what are the rankings for mainboards brands in AU?
    I want to buy a board but can't really decided which brand to buy. (based on service and stability)
    Anyone out there knows or can help me out? Thank you.

Go for an epox, Great value, Great Features, Great Performance...need I say more ?
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

I second that one. :thumb:

Thanks.

I'll think about it. :D

I personally have had excellent experiences with AOpen motherboards, never had a failure on a system I have sold, even ones I built in 1998 are still going strong :thumb:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Asus, AOpen, SuperMicro, Tyan, some Abit, and MSI would be good from my experience and should be available in Aus. I can't really speak on Epox or Gigabyte, as I've only experienced one board from each company and both kinda sucked--so that's not really fair. Epox was fast as hell tho.

If you don't care about overclocking the snot out of the CPU, AOpen is good. MSI is also a nice brand overall. Asus is gonna cost you, but they have very good quality boards. I haven't been a big Abit man myself, but their NV7-133R is very nice--although not a real great overclocking board---atypical for them.

If you're not sure what to get and don't want to spend too much, you really can't go wrong with AOpen or MSI.

Thread Information