Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: new parts ordeal

Smile new parts ordeal

hi im looking to upgrade the next few weeks and im wondering what graphics cards to put in the new system

my choice of parts are :

Q6600 go steppin model

Crucial 2GB Kit (2x1GB) Ballistix Memory DDR2 PC2-8500 5-5-5-15 Unbuffered NON-ECC DDR2-1066MHz 2.2V 128Meg x 64

now all i need is the motherboard and cards to go with it am lookin to have sli setup but dont know what board to go 4
    also im stickin to this memory as i can get it for cheap and its in ACCORDANCE TO THE BUS SPEED OF THE QUAD CORE

also wonderin will they be cancelin dx9 outof games in the next year o 2 as im stuck 4 choice am lookin to have 2 x 512mb xfx 8600gt
    but if dx9 isnt gettin cancelled in the next year or two will look to have 2 x 512mb x1950 cards as these are 256 bit and at the same price now

also have been lookin at a certain board

Gigabyte motherboard GA-P35-S3 Intel P35 Express LGA775 1333 FSB Quad-Core / Core2 Duo DDR2 ATX

is that any good for what i want it 4 and is everything compatable

p.s.

i am a serious gamer just cant afford latest cards
    not that i cant afford them just dont want to pay silly prices for cards
    gods sake i got a mrs and kid to support

Default Re: new parts ordeal

another p.s.

am lookin to have 2 x 8600 not 1 8800gts although near the same price as i want them 4 multitasking

Default Re: new parts ordeal

its going to take a while for dx10 games to come out so I wouldn't worry too much about dx10 yet.

Thread Information