Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dell

Until this ISP supports shotgunning I have 0 use for a 2nd phoneline:cry:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

And here I thought it was only country Australia that suffered that problem. :(
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Son, when it comes to internet access the area I live in is a third-world country:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Really MR.C...**** man that must s00k. Any specific reasons?: peace2:
    - Damien

Yeah, unfortunately they are the same reasons that I like being here.
    Population density is low low low. Just under 10 people to the square mile I believe? The State capital has a lower population than some of the individual streets in Florida -- no kidding, about 13,000 people.
    So the miles of cable & etc. just aren't tempting to telco's -- no profit to be gained from the venture.

Having lived in Florida, I imagine this would seem kinda' weird to you, 'cause your state probably increases in population annually by more people than this state has:laugh:

Here's a link to the Official South Dakota Facts Page for Kids .
    Check it out, the largest city (which by the way is clear on the other side of the state from me has just over 100,000 people.

So we are the armpit of the internet so to speak:D
    But it is a nice quiet place to live:thumb:

But it is a nice quiet place to live
    And that's a good thing???
    Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1662Mhz | Volcano 7+ HSF | Soltek SL-75DRV5 | 256MB Corsair XMS-3000 DDR RAM | 44x44x24 Yamaha CDR-W F1 | 16x Liteon DVD | 40Gig 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda | 20Gig 5400rpm Seagate | GeForce2 MX-400 | SB Live! | RTL8139A NIC | RTL8139B NIC | 12 Fans | 1 x ss Blue cc | 2 x Red Neons | 450W Codgen PSU | Logitech Z-340 2.1 Sub and sats | 17" Osborune Monitor | Win XP Pro | M$ explorer rat and keyboard | Everglide Attack Optical

Yup, real nice.......except for the connection.
    Hec, the Sturgis Rally is right up the road, so I get 1 week of huge party and 51 weeks to recover:laugh:

You might need to expand on what the 'Sturgis Rally' is for some of our Australian friends... hehe

I know all about bein' a bike rider. ;)

Do you think Dell will give me good warranty service on this baby?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information