Hello<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I am looking to build a desktop computer for a friend but I ran into some problems. She wants the smallest computer case I can use plus a sleek design with some or preferably no vent holes at all. She also would like to watch HD movies.<o:p></o:p>
This computer I need help on would need to be upgradeable for the future. Have a good integrated wireless networking card or an extra slot for one.
Pcie slot <o:p></o:p>
Upgradeable psu<o:p></o:p>
"Small" case<o:p></o:p>
Minimum noise<o:p></o:p>

Minimum wires
Possibly a high end integrated graphics card (hd3200) or one of Intel's high end versions. Must play HD movies with no problems. The motherboard needs to be upgradeable if need be to something better.

She wants power but honestly in my opinion does not need it. She watches Hd movies, uses the internet, emails, and possibly some low-mid high end games but she is unsure. This is where the upgradeable for future part comes in.<o:p></o:p>
She likes this case here to give you an idea of her preferences but highly open to opinions on another case.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811190109<o:p></o:p>
Only problem is I have no idea what I can do with this case or if I can put in a bigger psu. Have been unsuccessful in getting information from the manufacturer as well.

She is also thinking about these but seems to dislike either the holes on the side, color, or look.

Newegg.com - Antec ISK 300-65 Black 0.8mm cold rolled steel Mini-ITX Desktop Computer Case - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - IN WIN BP655 Black Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case 200W Power Supply - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - JETWAY JC-300-B Black Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case 60W Power Supply - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - HEC 8K 8K01BBA12 Black 0.7mm Thickness SECC &#40;Japanese Steel Metal Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case 120W Flex Power Supply Power Supply - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - Winsis Wi-02 Black SGCC &#47; ABS Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case 200W Power Supply - Computer Cases
Any recommendations would be extremely helpful seeing as I am stuck on what to do because of the size she wants. Any recommendations on a case other than posted would be great as well.
I will be buying most if not all from newegg.com<o:p></o:p>

Thank you for any help/feedback