Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Last thing to buy

Guys all i have left is to buy the case for the system i'm building. I don't plan on overclocking this system at all. I'm getting the epox 4g4a board. I was wondering what a good cheap case that would work with this board woul be?

Any mid tower case will be fine. AOpen makes some nice solid mid-towers, IMO. Also, Super Case is good as well. Nothing special, just solid cases. I would suggest buying them locally if at all possible, as the shipping can be %50-100 of the price of the case itself, and around here, it's just as cheap to buy it locally instead of online.

AOpen H600A :thumb:

Thanks guys! One more thing i'll be running a p4 2.4 (533mhz edition). A ati 8500 128mb card and a sound blaster audigy music card. What size power supply should i be looking at? 300 watts 350 watts??? Thanks again. You guys rock:D

The 300w PSU's in the AOpen case are very robust as that is what my PC No.2 is in (see link in sig). ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Hopefully im not too late but if you havent bought the board already amd your not OC'ing you have much better options than Epox

The Aopen PSU's are good, and to buy a H600a w/ and Aopen PSU is cheap ($160aus) but antec PSUs are better

Ehhe Yebeb I already got the board and processor, but i'll look into your case suggestions too

:cheers:

Thread Information