Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Future Rig tell me what ya think?

Yes, some things are more expensive here or there, Here are the four e-tailers I trust most.

www.mwave.com
    www.kdcomputers.com
    www.directron.com
    www.newegg.com

GL

P.S. I agree with 'Yebeb's comment about the case as well.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

whats the name of the chieftec case , and do u have any links :afro:

Sorry the cheiftec was an ATC-710 clone, and i can find the link anymore. Anyhow, basically the ATC 210 is your standard midi tower with that green or blue panel on the front, thats where most of your money is going. Also it is very suscpetible to damage with glass and aluminium. If you are looking to spend that much on a case i strongly recommend looking at koolance, they come with all the watercooling bits already made, infact one of the koolance's is actually cheaper than the ATC-210VX, and watercooling = owns aircooling. If you really want a midi tower aluminium however, i suggest looking at Lian Li, cheiftec, or even skyhawk (skyhawk = budget aluminium) you should be able to find one with similar or better specs than the ATC-210 for way cheaper.

nosX have a look at the cases here, http://www.directron.com/cases---case-fans.html ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

cool thx

-== Here is an update added new products and changed the monitor what do you guys think , at first I had AOC monitor but no one head of it (neither did I) , I now changed it with a samsung 19" Dynaflat.

Ram: Corsair XMS 2700 512 DDR Memory = $211 -- www.pcprogress.com
    CDr/rw: TDK velo Cd Rewriter 48x16x48 Internal CD-RW = $109 -- www.upgradesource.com
    Processor: AthlonXP 2200+ OEM = $192 -- www.tcwo.com
    Hard Drive: WD 120.0GB U100 7200 8MB = $192 -- www.tcwo.com
    Graphics Card: PNY GeForce4 Ti4600 128mb = $333 -- www.tcwo.com
    Sound Card: Creative Labs Audigy Platinum = $175 -- www.tcwo.com
    Case: Coolermaster ATC-210-VX = $211 -- www.tcwo.com
    Monitor: 19" Samsung Syncmaster 955DF = $224 -- www.upgradesource.com
    DVD-Drive: Samsung 16X DvD Retail = $48 -- www.tcwo.com
    Motherboard: Soyo Dragon Ult Platinum DDR = $182 -- www.tcwo.com
    Keyboard: Keytronic Internet/Multimedia = $19.00 -- www.upgradesource.com
    Power Supply: Antec 480W ATX Power Supplw w/Blue LED = $98 -- www.upgradesource.com
    CPU Fan: ThermalTake Volcano9 Universal Cooler = $29 -- www.coolerguys.com
    Floppy: Mistumi White Quiet 1.44 Floppy = $14 -- www.tcwo.com
    Grease: Artic Silver 3 Thermal Compound = $7 -- www.crazypc.com
    Safety: Belkin Anti-Static Wrist Band = $6 -- www.tcwo.com

Dude i still cant believe you are getting a coolermaster for $211. IMO big mistake, but then again its your money. Also notice you are getting a 480W PSU. With what you have listed you can run that off a 300W, alot of that extra power will be wasted

I don't know about that as cases are always a personal preference (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) plus the PSU could come in handy if he decides to load that case up with fans, lights and HDD's. :devil:
    Sounds go to me nosX. :thumb:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

NOSX have you tried Shentech.com...see if you find anything there at cheaper prices maybe you will. At newegg they have the Cheiftec clone cases in four colors: silver, black, white, and electron blue. They all come with the standard 4 80mm fan sleeves plus a 80mm side panel blow hole. It also includes a huge window. Which would go great with your SOYO Dragon. Look into that case which is only 63 bucks and looks great. No PSU of course but i perfer that since i get to purchase my PSU seperately.

EDIT: Newegg has you board for 170 bucks and instock you might to look into that before you spend that extra 12 bucks on it.
    - Damien

Quote Originally Posted by Ehhe Yebeb
    Dude i still cant believe you are getting a coolermaster for 1. IMO big mistake, but then again its your money. Also notice you are getting a 480W PSU. With what you have listed you can run that off a 300W, alot of that extra power will be wasted
    That case is real cool lol :afro: and the total power of the system is like 380+ , i like the 480W Because of the Blue LED Fan in the back which comes standard.

But ill look around some more , still like the cooler master with that plexiglass front.

Ill try this Shentech.com and see what I find is everything else good besides the case and huge PSU?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information