Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My Future Rig tell me what ya think?

Graphics :Leadtek Winfast A250 Ti4600 = $299 - Shentech.com
    Sound Card: Audigy Platinum Creative = $168 - Shentech.com
    Power Supply: Raidmax PMS-400W = $69 - Shentech.com
    Hard Drive: Western Digital 120Gb 7200 8mb Special Edition = $177 - Shentech.com
    Monitor: Samsung 955DF SyncMaster 19inch = $242 - Shentech.com
    Cd/rw: Lite-On 48x12x48 cd/rw = $81 - Shentech.com
    Case Raidmax RM340SF Aluminum ATX = $105 - Shentech.com
    DvD Drive: Pioneer 106S Slot Load 16x Dvd = $49 - Shentech.com
    Floppy: Mitsumi 1.44mb 3.6 Inch Floppy Disk = $11 - Shentech.com
    Motherboard: Soyo SY-KT 333 Dragon Ultra Platinum = $178 - Shentech.com
    CPU Fan: ThermalTake Volcano9 Universal Cooler = $29 -- www.coolerguys.com
    Processor: AthlonXP 2200+ OEM = $192 -- www.tcwo.com
    Ram: Corsair XMS 2700 512 DDR Memory = $211 -- www.pcprogress.com
    Keyboard: Mitsumi Ps/2 Keyboard Retail w/15 Hot Keys = $17 -- shentech.com

Total:$1,828.00

I see you like liked shentech huh NOSX?...lol almost everything is from them...lol. Anyhow did your see your board at newegg its 170 like i said before...check it out it is still cheaper than shentech. The reason why you prolly prefer shentech becuase their company is in NY huh...?
    - Damien

If ya goin' to chose that case ya may want to look at this first, http://www.directron.com/atxa288usb.html , ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

well shentech had some really nice prices im jus wondering how to deal with Shipping Charges.

NosX, you might find you like this case, I mentioned HERE , Great Enermax case with loads of options for under 100$ from all the trusted e-tailers.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Shipping charges are a bummer...but some things can only be found at e-stores...at least for me here in Florida.
    - Damien

im trying to keep all my purchases between at the most 4 websites www.tcwo.com said they would slash the price and give me a discount in shipping , and gave me a number to reach them and the guys extension :afro:

Hey Zeradul that case looks like the Raidmax one just with a different side panel ......intersting

I say for $210USD definetaly get a Koolance, it beats any air cooled case aluminuim plexiglass and all the extras

Koolance cases are ummmm ..........ugly lol

Shipping charges are a bummer...but some things can only be found at e-stores
    Some things?!? You are lucky !

Once you get even remotely away from a large city (and I mean large) you have almost no chance of having access to anything!. I live 20 minutes from a city of 30,000, and in the other direction, I am 45 minutes from a city of 70,000. We have NO stores that sell an array of computer components! I could not buy a processor by itself without going on a 3 hour drive.

Sure, we have Best Buy and Office Max, and whatnot, for all your 40$ NIC purchases (who buys there??!?) but other than that, I have access to Nothing. I am very glad to pay shipping.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information