Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New rig, some advice needed. Pls help

Default Re: New rig, some advice needed. Pls help

I know, I know...it's just that those would be pretty major upgrades and i'd rather wait. I'll settle for the next few months with the home theater system instead. If I get a bonus in march, I'll splurge then :)

Default Re: New rig, some advice needed. Pls help

Quote Originally Posted by Hameister View Post
    You're most welcome. Just don't wait too long. There is always something newer, better, faster, cheaper, coming out. If you are always waiting for the latest and greatest, you'll never get anything!
    Good Luck.
    This is very true. I got stuck in it for a year or so. You really have to get something that suits your needs and try to future-proof a little bit. haha I have heard this quote before and it's true. I have resorted to incremental upgrading. It works pretty good. (until SATA 6 and USB 3 come out) haha
    P55-UD4P - i7860 - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - 1600Mhz Mushkin 7-8-7-20 - 3 WD 640GB Black
    880GMA-UD2P - X6 1055T CPU - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - GSkill 1333 8-8-8-21 - 2 500GB WD Black
    2 or 3 other systems I like to play with and a laptop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information