Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Performance w/ AIW8500DV running UT2003

Has anyone tried running UT2003 with the ATI AIW 8500 DV? Can't decide between the 8500 and MSI TI4400. I'm look to run UT2003 with all effects on, atleast 60fps, and atleast 800x600 resolution. Thanks.
    :?:

Spam us with threads and we quickly loose interest in helping you.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

This is not a SPAM. It's a spawn. It's different from what I started with.

Ok, fair enough. This was the third 'thread duplication' I saw today and I was getting annoyed. But you are right, this is more of its own question.

You will find that almost always on nearly all internet forums, the topic doesn't stay on the thread title very long,(especially when the people have gotten to know each other) but none the less, the converstation goes on with whatever is currently being discussed.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Thread Information