Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Leadtek Winfast TV2000

Leadtek Winfast TV2000.

Does anyone have any experience with it, or a similar model from Leadtek? I am looking for a card that will allow me to Capture *flawless* standard TV signals. I really don't care about watching TV on my computer, but I do want excellet capture capability.

I have looked at a review at www.bjorn3d.com, and I feel confident this is capable. But we all know reviewers are likely to rate everything highly just to continue getting free stuff. So I want som real world opinions, (or links to other reviews perhaps?)

And for the rest of you who own Leadtek products, how are their driver (and/or software) updates?

Thanks for your Help.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Oh, and by all means, don't hesitate to suggest other brands and models that you believe are comparable, or better.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    But we all know reviewers are likely to rate everything highly just to continue getting free stuff.
    I would be interested in knowing where you gained this insightful opinion. I really hate to disappoint you, but there are many reviewers who really do believe in integrity. Blanket statements like this indicate a lack of knowledge. :thumbs do
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

but there are many reviewers who really do believe in integrity
    I didn't say their aren't, because I know most do. But until a review site gains a very, very substantial reader base, reviewers are more likely than not to give a slightly more positive reviews than deserved, in hopes of not stepping on any toes. You can't deny that.

And so, I do not know whether or not the site with the review I read is credible enough to have their own opinions.

Don't misread my comment you quoted... I DIDN'T say, "We know reviewers all are likely..." I said, "We all know reviewers are likely..."

In hindsight, I should have added "We all know SOME reviewers..." as I did not mean to step on your toes Darth, but none the less, it is still no reason to insult me.

So, lets drop the issue, and get back on topic.

Thread Information