Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Case Recommendations - buying

I've looked at some of the pre-modded cases & wondered if the fan placements had been actually engineered to be effective placements or whether they were going more for looks. An example is the fan placement in the middle of a side window. Doesn't seem to be the best place.

I apologize for sounding bitter in my last comment. I have become that way over seeing people(dolts) buy that type of items, and then appear to the general public like they are THE worlds foremost computer Guru, when in reality, they can't even tell you what MOBO came with their Alienware, much less somthing complicated like Front Side Bus.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

the reason i dont really want to mod a case totalyon myself is becasue i new to this case thing, i dont have the tools/time to mod a case, and i have no desire to get real creative, i have no problem using someone elses work.

does anyone else have any alternative ideas on a nice looking case?

Yea, here is one that I thought had a good design.... and its not too pricey...

http://www.directron.com/3051lb3a.html

and

http://www.directron.com/3051ls3a.html
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

The only thing that I see that maybe a problem with them is their front air intakes and the position of that side fan. :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Yea its not a cooling fanatic's dream, but Intake doesn't always have to occur in the front, so if you set one of the 3 80mm's in back to be an intake, it would do alright.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information