Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Scorptec

Ok, after some buying issues im pretty certain i'll be buying my computer from scorptec, just so it can all be bought from teh one place and their prices seem prety good. Disadvantage is its coming from vic and i live in fnqld.

anyone had any problems with them or see why i shouldnt get it from them?

I've brought products off them several times with no problems.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I suppose if your comfortable with their price, then do so. But ive seen them sell a few things way more expensive than other places, i would also recommend auspconline & thediscshop, as they are both also QLD based.

No probs with Scorptec ever.
    Brought a good deal of stuff from them, the courier(s) they use are medium. Not the best, but, well, is there a 'best' courier anywhere on earth?
    Dont think so.

:)

scorptec are very good.

i live down in the south west of victoria, bought my whole PC from them...no problems...good prices :thumb:

prompt delivery! they sent my burner off on a thursday morning, was ready to pick up from the local post office by early afternoon the next day....brilliant :)
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

Is it just me that thinks scorptec is expensive? ive seen better prices at alternatives retailers on basically everything they sell, some by large amounts ($50+)./

Thread Information