Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: New Case Purchase

I am not ready to build a new system at this time, but I see a number of great deals on cases.

Can anyone think of a reason not to go ahead and purchase one and hold on to it for 6-9 months before building a system?

In the computer industry there are always deals....and in 6 months 20 cases could come out that you might like....or you might seee 500 differnet deals, better than the ones right now!!

I would wait! :zzz:

Ya I would wait also....however there are things that you haev to consider. What if there is a case that your hooked on? One that you HAVE TO GET!! What if when your ready to build they don't make it anymore you lose out. This is closesly related to my case. I built my comp in last september 2001. I got my case from coolerguys.com it was called the Wind Tunnel Plus. Guess what happeend. They stopped making it and no longer sold them in february. What would happen if I had waited that extra 5 months? But don't let that stop you from holding off.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Can anyone think of a reason not to go ahead and purchase one and hold on to it for 6-9 months before building a system?
    No big reasons I can think of.

Get any Antec Performance PLUS series and you will LOVE it. Plus you need time to MOD!!! And modding is SOOO much easier with an empty case.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

He He He and so it is Mr Z. The case might be so beautiful I wouldn't want to junk it up with hardware. Anyone just have a fake goof case that looks great but does nothing?

I originally had an order for an antec performance plus soho file server, it was a really sweet case. But in the end the price was too high for me ($258) and the wait just to recieve the case was ridiculous, so i just bought me an Antec performance II. Its still very nice.

But if you really truly have your mind made up with the case that you want. You can purchase it, or maybe it is at a special price at the moment, but again it is up to you.

Thread Information