Hi all,

My computer finally died <moment of="" silence=""> and now I need a new one. I've been anticipating this for some time and had laid out the following build. But almost six months have gone by so I thought I'd run this configuration by all of you to get your opinion. I will be using this computer as a file server but also for running some virtual machines (for kicks) and general computer usage.

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T - processor (seemed the best by at the time, is it still?)
ASUS M4A89TD PRO 890FX - mobo (goes with CPU and has RAID 5, plus IOMMU for VMMs)
Kingston HyperX 8GB (4 X 2GB) 240-Pin DDR SDRAM 1333 - good price, open to alternatives
Sapphire 100254HDMI Radeon HD 4650 - seemed like a reasonable graphics card for a non-gamer (definitely open to alternatives here)
Anatec Sonata III 500 Black 0.8mm cold rolled steel ATX Mid Tower with 500W - seemed good but open to alternatives
3x Seagate Barracuda 7200 1 TB 3Gb/s 32MB cache - seemed like a good deal but it's now gone up in price

I'm open to anything but if recommending an Intel setup, would like to take advantage of VT-d (their version of IOMMU). Thanks for the help!</moment>