Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg!!! Check This Out

I ordered my new motherboard today. The AT7 Max2, yep that is right. Now I must order the rest of my parts....whooo hooo!!:D :laugh:

Where did you order it from?

computerhq.com It was a little more money than I wanted to spend, but oh well.
    BTW: call to see if it is in stock or not! I do not think their website is as real time as it should be!:thumb:

Order all the rest of my stuff from newegg.com today. Ahhh, next weekend will either be a lot of fun or really really frustrating (if I get DOAs)

Dude, you should have bought it from newegg. They have it for $180 plus $5 for S&H. I'm getting the ASUS A7V8X.

How much was shipping on that board?
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Shipping for the AT7-MAX2 was $5.

Was not even posted at their site at the time that I ordered. And they still do not have it in stock....so I ordered it from some where else.

All the rest of my computer parts I ordered from newegg!

It is amazing....I got all of my computer parts from newegg today (9/19). Which I ordered on Sunday and they shipped Monday! It is nice, I have a pile of computer components sitting on my dresser, cdrw, dvd, proc, psu, cables, cds, hdz, proc cooler, etc.....
    but where is my mobo. :cry:
    It was shipped last friday, and took almost a week to get to Gainesville (North-East of Orlando,FL). It has been in the Gainesville Airborne office all day, since 7:15am!!!!! I am really mad at airborne, cause I probably will not see my mobo until next Monday :mad: .

Never ship your stuff with airborne, always go with FedEx....they are sooo much faster.

:( that really does stink... Having all the parts except the mobo :(. :cry: Time to start :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: Soon :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information