Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get RAM?

Anyone know where/what kind of ram i can get, im looking for 512MB PC2100. I was thinking brands along the lines of Kingston, Apacer, etc etc. Corsair XMS is waaaaaaaay too expensive and im hoping to spend about ~$250 for a decent stick, any ideas/locations?

Damn man, i'm getting a stick of 512mb pc-2700 for only $130. So I don't see where you couldnt pick up a piece of XMS...
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Wait a minute... You must be saying $250 in AUS right? Oh well... I can't help ya if you are looking for AUS online retailers sorry...

Have ya tried http://www.razorprices.com/ ? :?:

Also ya lookin' at about $280aus for Apacer with others starting around the $300aus mark then headin' upwards. ;)

But the $400aus that I paid for 512MB stick of Corsair XMS 3200 C2 is pretting good value at this present time I reckon. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Hey wiggo, whats the exchange rate from us to aus?

God damn ram prices are a joke here. I was thinking Kingston 2x256MB for $268, a 512MB Stick costs $280 same with apacer, and i dont wanna be stuck with no crappy arse ram like nanya or elixir. Tried Razorprices. Actually i saw a place in melbourne selling "Samsung" PC2100 512MB for $240, but ive never purchased from them and i am hesitant to because so many retialers are passing off third party ram as samsung and ripping people off.

Quote Originally Posted by pga1234
    Hey wiggo, whats the exchange rate from us to aus?
    Its about 56 us cents to $1 aussie dollar, or something near that, it could be slight different to that but i dont keep up with it much. Once you convert those US prices to aussie dollars you'll be shocked at how much more we gotta pay for stuff here. The only thing i find that is cheaper here than in america is cases, ive seen my antec case selling for $110 US and thats pretty hefty.

Try www.resellerratings.com to see if they are credible.

So pretty mush double the price of us as a rough estimate... Yeah that's kinda like england to us. If its $50 here its 50 pounds there so you are paying quite a bit more...

A lot of stuff is basically double the price but some things like video cards for example can be as much as three times the price you pay and that's when we get pissed off. :mad:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information