Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deal of the Day Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by pga1234
    Yes, that is just one item. www.directron.com has had cheaper prices on several things compared to www.newegg.com . Don't be getting on my case since they have one item for cheaper sheesh.
    Dude get this straight! NO one is jumpimg on anyone for what they believe! And yes newegg is cheaper on some items and directron has some different items for cheaper prices... but overall I STILL think that newegg (at least here in the US) gives me better prices than directron! Sorry, but that is my opinion. And by the way I was not just talking abiout one item....I looked up several more as well on both sites and I was just mentioning that one item as an example overall.

In my experiences, NewEgg charges ridiculous shipping rates to ship to my military address. Try US$20 for a $4 shipping charge.

Directron, on the other hand, only charges me that $4 bucks, so for me it's cheaper to go through them.

Directron also carries more enthusiast items, whereas NewEgg is more towards the mainstream components.

My site of choice is www.mwave.com, but I also try www.directron.com, www.newegg.com, www.outpost.com, www.compuplus.com, www.kdcomputers.com, and www.sidewindercomputers.com before I even think about buying a single item. It pays off to check as many different sites as possible. I have ordered quite a bit off of the internet, and have a pretty good idea of what each company's strengths and weaknesses are i just listed.

It's all about opinion. Buy from whoever you want, there's nobody out there who can or will tell you where to buy from. That's the nice part about a democratic republic, and the foundations of commerce we have established.
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

;) :smokin:

512MB BASIC PC3200 DDR Promo build $ 149

512MB PC2100 Beau's Bargain * limited quantity * $ 119

256MB PC2100 Beau's Bargain $ 55

512MB PC133 SDRAM Beau's Bargain $ 45

@

http://www.mushkin.com/cgi-bin/mushkin.storefront

:cool: fyi

(US$ & shipping)
    Todate: 1000+ OC'g postings,
    +=I lost count sometime ago.

AthlonXP 1800|MSI K7T266PRO2|786mb P2100 Mushkin|20gig IBM GXP60 (Deathstar- it's twin died) Hd |20gig maxtor ata133|Abit GF4 TI 4200|SdBlstr live!|16x t0shy|16x10x40 Liton| Cooling: 3 80mm cf@128cfm, 2 grill Hd fans, 2 92mm & 80mm @64cfm mod'd gladiator.
    CPU @ 34c & Case @ 31c| MSXP|dsl

Save everybody sometime, post your system spec's. It saves time when ya need help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information