Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I Buy From EYO (Aus)?

Hi all,

I am thinking of buying the Leadtek WinFast TV2000XP Deluxe, it seems to me that EYO's the cheapest and only retailer that stoks them.

I was just wondering if people can tell me off their experiences with EYO, the service...etc. It seems to me on their terms page that the only method of interstate delivery is by COD, is there other ways?

Also, does anyone if I can find the card in Brisbane?

Just think it would be easier if I need to return stuff.

Thanks a lot!

I use EYO a lot and their service is great plus most orders are delivered the next day in the Sydney area. :thumb:
    <center></center>

EYO is great, i bought my case from there, i chose to pickup(which was quite a stupid idea, they are at least 45 mins away from my house) instead of having it delivered. I'd definatly recommend them :thumb:

Where do you live at as one of us here maybe able to point you to a better deal on that card in your area. ;)

Also I can only see where interstate customers are charged for the freight charges on arrival as the actual item can be paid for in several ways. :)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    EYO is great, i bought my case from there, i chose to pickup(which was quite a stupid idea, they are at least 45 mins away from my house) instead of having it delivered. I'd definatly recommend them :thumb:
    They are in chippping norton, where the hell is that, and any idea how far that is from baulkham hills?

i don't know, but my my and dad say its a lot closer than from Chatswood to Chipping Norton

www.resellerratings.com should have them. They have a whole bunch of reviews by a whole bunch of people :thumb:
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    Ehhe Yebeb[/size]]
    They are in Chippping Norton, where the hell is that, and any idea how far that is from Baulkham Hills?
    It's just east of Liverpool. You'd go down the Cumberland Hwy, right into the Hume Hwy and then thru Liverpool itself then head out Newbridge Road about 4kms and their street is on the left (I find it much easier though for them to deliver and you have even further to go than me). ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

OK so its down that side, and yeh i'd have to go out further than ya and if i order from them will probably save myself the pain of driving out that far.

Not to mention the cost of fuel and time. ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information